The Federal Circuit Bar Association and Center for Innovation Policy at Duke Law will be hosting a program focusing on important patent law issues affecting the protection of cutting-edge technology. The program, entitled “Are Patents Under Attack?” will take place from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm ET on April 6, 2018 at Duke University School of Law in Durham, NC. The program will include sessions on the following topics:
• Women in IP Breakfast
• The Impact of Recent Section 101 Patent Eligibility Cases on U.S. Innovation
• Hot Topics in PTAB Proceedings.
• Moderated Discussion with The Honorable Todd M. Hughes, Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
• Supreme Court Review of Federal Circuit Decisions
• A View from the Bench
• Diversity in Courts, Agencies, Corporations and Law Firms
Additional information regarding the program can be found here. The program is complimentary for FCBA members and students and $150 for non-members. Those interested in registering for the conference can do so here.